Thursday, January 21, 2010

A Rainy Day

This morning I am posting differently. See when I woke up this morning I realized I didn't have my internet card( my husband had it) and I don't have blogger mobile. Which is where you can blog on the go. I signed up for it quickly on my phone hoping I could post something for you today and at the end of the process it said, this may take some time.
"Great! So what am I going to do now," I thought.
So my sweet sister is posting this for me from an email. Thanks sis!

On this rainy morning my little ones are playing with the dogs poor leash. As if they had nothing else to play with, right?
And yes, I am watching them so no one gets choked or anything.
But it is so funny sometimes what they get a hold of and have a blast with.
Here is Tucker playing with it in the chair.
 

Here is our oldest who decided he was done with the leash and was going to read.
What a scholar!


Hopefully I will be back up and running tomorrow. 
So for today everyone stay dry on this rainy day!
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails