Friday, January 29, 2010

What was I thinking?

This weekend my sweet little one year old is having a birthday party. I have gone back and forth on if I was going to make or buy his cake. 
I just couldn't muster up paying the cost that Sheila's wanted for a 2 layer cake with fondant icing so I decided to make one myself. 
I know... 
It would have been easier to just buy one...Even if it was a simple cake...right??
Well, I guess I have my mind set on one look and I can be a pretty stubborn and hardheaded person at times.
What was I thinking? 
3 trips to the store and 1 1/2 days later I will finally be done with the cake come tonight.
But I can say that it was made with love!!
I will hopefully have a picture for you on Monday morning if it turns out. 
So let me here from you--
What would you have done in my case?
Would you have poured your time and love into making the cake or would you have bought one?

I also wanted to share with you these pictures:
~I'm One, I'm Cute, and I Know It~
These were some quick shots of Tucker on his birthday. I haven't been able to do a photo shoot with him yet but I thought I would take some pics of him playing around the house and yard.



 
 

Everyone have a wonderful weekend.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails