Tuesday, April 6, 2010

{Tell All Tuesday}

I must apologize to you all. I was fully expecting to have a post for the blog on Monday but one thing happened after another and before I knew it the day was over. But saying that.... I am back up and running today!
This past weekend was a blast. Florida definitely held true to the name, Sunshine State. It was really beautiful weather and we took advantage of it all weekend long.
Saturday was a special day for my husband and I because we celebrated our 6 year wedding anniversary. It has been an amazing 6 years and I look forward to the rest of our life together. It truly gets better all the time.
We also spent Saturday morning and afternoon having an Easter egg hunt/ party for our oldest son. It was so much fun watching him play with his friends and enjoy the gorgeous weather outside.
After enjoying the day outside we spent the evening with our two boys walking the Town Center and having a delicious meal under Maggiano's pergola.  The boys were fantastic and behaved like little angels (well, maybe I shouldn't take it that far but they did amaze us.)

While shopping I found these cute little dresses. Aren't they cute? I didn't get all of them, well actually I didn't get either because they both fit wrong. Don't you hate that? I did.
Both dresses by Antonio Melani

 I can not wait to get a chance to look through my pictures of the weekend and share some with you. As for tomorrow, I will share with you how to cook a quick and easy meal for your children this week while they are on spring break. 
Have a great Tuesday!


Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Awww...I didn't know it was your anniversary. Happy Anniversary!
<3 ya all.

Related Posts with Thumbnails