It's just a bean-dream. All kinds of yum. Makes a girl smile. I love this stuff.
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tomato, cut
- 2 (15 ounce) can black-eyed peas, drained
- Dressing Mix Ingredience
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup corn oil
- 1 bunch chopped fresh cilantro
In a large bowl, mix together onion, green bell pepper, green onions, jalapeño peppers, garlic, tomato, black-eyed peas and coriander. Mix all the dressing ingredient and pour into bowl with chopped ingredient. Cover and chill in the refrigerator approximately 2 hours or overnight. Toss with desired amount of fresh cilantro to serve.