Tuesday, December 8, 2009

{Tell All Tuesday}

So today I am going to try something "new" it is called,
{Tell All Tuesday}

I think it is good (within reason) to be able to say what you feel about being a mother, share what it is like to be a wife, to tell your struggles of being a single mom or  to share an experience for others to hear, it gives a sense of normalcy and strength to keep up the work. It encourages other women and makes them realize that there are other who are going through the same thing and that they are not alone.

And that is the goal for today... Share something like these: I can't figure out why... and I don't have the answer;  I have been struggling with...; Is this normal?; etc.

~Lets get started~
I am going to vent a little today! It always seems to help get things off your chest by talking about it.....well in this case writing about it! 
Today or maybe I should say this week, I am a bit overwhelmed. I have lots going on. We are in the mist of packing to possibly head back to Jacksonville for good come December 19th.If we end up staying longer then we have to find a place to live. So I am in the mist of searching for places just in case. I am also thinking about if we do stay then I will need to pack up my Jacksonville home.  I am cleaning constantly so when the owner of the place we are renting comes to check the place out he will be impressed and give us our deposit back. I am taking care of two sick little boys-who might I add are not handling it very well. They are clingy and downright grumpy.
Along with doing the daily chores and routine things I am trying to be a loving, understanding, caring, child rearing mom and wife, plus tons more...
So life here this week is -- well lets just say-- is busy and overwhelming.I am praying that God will continue to give me the strength I need, to keep me well, and to know that God's has a plan and it is the best for us. He always knows best!
 Hopefully you don't take this as me complaining because I am not. I am so thankful for everything the Lord has placed in my life.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all his ways acknowledge him and he will direct your path."  Prov 3:5-6

So what struggles are you having this week? Or  Is this a week that you are sailing through with no problems?



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails