Tuesday, December 15, 2009

{Tell All Tuesday}


Today's post is going to be pretty short. There is no rhyme or reason, I just  have 1 short idea for you today.....

Since it is {Tell All Tuesday}I thought you could finish these two sentences for me. Maybe there is something in the past week you wished you would have done differently or something you are sooo glad you did.
So......
Today--finish your thought on these:

Can you finish this sentence?
I wish I would have......
I am so glad I .................



I look forward to seeing how each of you finish these!!
Don't forget to post an answer--you can even do it anonymously if you don't want people to know who you are...



Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

BrittanyHedrick said...

I wish I would have.. saved more money throughout highschool and not spend it.. (but what 15yr old teenager saves all that money.)

I am so glad I.. Have a wonderful family and such a sweet selfless husband!

Krysten said...

I know. Tell me about it! I wish I would have saved all the money I spent on frivolous things while working in retail... That would have been nice :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails