Friday, January 22, 2010

Busy Friday

It's Friday: My long lost friend!!!

Today I have lots planned. I am running to get my new bed comforter set for our new mattress. Cooking Dinner this morning for our dinner tonight. Running to the grocery store. Finishing my laundry for this week. Straightening up my house before I head out for the rest of the day. Going over to our Grandparents house to visit with a cousin who came in town this week.Making Tuckers baby food (I am behind in this.) and trying to stay well.

Our bed slept great last night. It did take me a little bit to fall asleep because I have this stuffy cold and was a little miserable cause I couldn't breath.But after taking some Nyquil (which I normally would not take but I needed relief) I fell asleep and slept like a baby. Our mattress is great!

I know I mentioned making dinner this morning and you are probably wondering why, right?
Well, Gus' grandmother is always making the food for everyone when everyone visits them and so I told her to take a break for tonight and I would bring a big pot of spaghetti, salad, and bread for dinner.
Gus' cousin Hilary is in town for some business meetings this week and is staying with them (the Grandparents.) So we are trying to visit with her as much as we can before she heads back on Sunday morning.
Which by the way, I am excited about b/c tomorrow morning because I think she and I are going to go shopping for a little bit and Gus is watching the boys for me.
Whoo-Hoo...I am going to get a break.....

Then in the mist of all the things I need to do today, I also need to make it to Calico Corners to find fabric for some pillows. So my list goes on, and on, and on...
There is never rest for the weary.

I must go for now so I can get started today's list....
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I pray I am better come Monday morning.



2 comments:

Jan Jessup said...

Dear Krysten,
Hope you found what you were looking for in fabrics at Calico Corners! For customers with limited time and a long to-do list, you can call ahead and ask a sales associate to gather some fabrics for quick review that might be suitable for your project. You can also make an appointment if you need to come in before the store's normal opening hours (usually 10 a.m.). We're fairly flexible! Happy decorating--Jan Jessup

Krysten said...

Thank you Jan. That is great to know!

Related Posts with Thumbnails