Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What's In Your Pantry?

Do you ever look inside your pantry/refrigerator and wonder what you are going to make for dinner?
Are you tired of making the same things and wished you had a new pair of eyes?

Here is what I am going to do for you....

Choose from the list below and I will put a meal together for you.
You can choose as many or as little from the list and I will give you 1-5 recipes that you can use with the ingredients you have chosen. 
I will post an answer back to you with the recipes or you can email me your list and I will email you back.
Hope this will help out with a few meals....

1.Red Wine Vinegar
2.Fresh Mushrooms
3.Shredded Mozzarella Cheese or Cheese in general. (just not in your comment tell me what kind you have)
4.Olive Oil
5.Black Olives
6.Pre-made Pizza Crust
7.Artichoke Hearts
8.Eggs
9.Chicken breast
10.Crusted Red Pepper
11.Sun Dried Tomatoes
12.Fresh basil
13.Ground Beef
14. Cream of Chicken/ Or Cream of Mushroom
15. Noodles
16.Rice
17.Yogurt
18.Sour Cream
19.Corn
20. Beans
If you don't have very much that is on this list in the pantry then give me a list of some things you need to use that you already have and I will try and help out that way too.


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails