Friday, February 12, 2010

Sneak Peek

A sneak peek on my Valentine's Dinner

My sweet husband has made reservations for us at a "surprise" restaurant on Saturday evening but I am planning on making him an at home meal on Sunday, since he loves to eat at home.

This is what I am planning on making as of now: 
A Simple Salad
One of our favorite salads have the following items in it:
Strawberry
Blueberries
Feta or Goat Cheese
Lettuce
Greek Dressing

Dinner:
Steak and Chicken
Homemade Fettuccine Alfredo Or Mashed Potatoes
Green Beans
My husband loves his steak but he doesn't eat it much anymore.So for this occasion, he will get a steak and then I will have chicken (b/c I am not a red meat eater.) 

Dessert:
This is one of the choices I have thought about making but I have not completely decided yet?!?!
Isn't it divine looking? 
Mmmmm, I think this may be the winner....
 
but instead of the cream being white I am going to change it to pink.
I can't wait, it's going to be delicious :-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails