Monday, May 24, 2010

{Good Morning Monday}

Where to begin... I am sad to say that I can barely remember most of my weekend due to the fact that I spent it in a fog. See, this past weekend I ended up with a sinus cold that was not fun. You all have had one a time or two so you understand what it is like to be a mom and be sick. It doesn't work for us, does it? 
This morning I am still trying to get over it but as for today I am actually aware of whats going on around me.

I am usually not the one to get sick, actually I never get sick. Until this past weekend... 
But my sweet husband was such a trooper and helped out tremendously.

I don't have much to write about this morning other then I am thankful for the Lord's timing on everything. Sometimes we don't understand why things happen when they do.
But...
God is in complete control and he has a reason for EVERYTHING

I will quickly share a brief part of what I am talking about and then fill you in later this week.
My middle sister, Brittany, is moving away with her husband and boys. We are sad to see them go but I know the Lord has a special plan for them.
As of now they will be leaving the beginning of July. This doesn't give us long to spend the weeks letting our boys play while I help her pack. 
I know the Lord will make me strong for her during this time. 
Please say a prayer for us (and her) when you think about it!
I am excited for her family to have this opportunity and even though their will be tears as they leave they will be happy tears.Not happy to see her go, but happy for them...And they are excited about this so I am happy for that as well.
I am excited to see what the Lord has in store for them as they begin this next phase of there life.

As for now--Have a great Monday


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails