Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Cake Pops

Can you even imagine biting into one of these adorable, mouth watering pops?
Mmm... Let's just say de-lish!
These are great for any occasion. Some might include: Baby Showers, Birthday Parties, Holiday's, or any Gathering.
Here are some pictures to make you drool....
 
Note: Some of these were found on bakerella
I gave these things a try and I can not stop ranting about them. Although I wouldn't try lemon cake. It doesn't seem to work well with any kind of chocolate but they are fabulous otherwise!


  


  

 
 
Aren't they just the cutest?
Do you want to know how to make them?
Visit me tomorrow at Mommy Buzz and I will show you how!

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

BOWquet said...

Those are SO cute!!! I may give them a try. :)

doris1163 said...

They ar so adorable and different! What a fun "try" for the creative and 'not so' creative woman. It would be a surprising enlightenment for those of us moms who make this a 'special' time with our chilren... the amazing designs and creations they would come up with:)I know that my 'girls' would have such BEAUTIFUL creations. Krysten, thanks for sharing this with us!!! Have a blessed day...love, Mom

Related Posts with Thumbnails