Tuesday, March 23, 2010

{Tell All Tuesday}

Why do I blog? 
I sometimes ask myself this question. 
It is no secret that being a wife and mom is hard work. For those of you who are one know exactly what I am talking about. But don't get me wrong,even though it is hard work, it is worth every minute!! Amen--
I have recently been asking myself this question more and more. 

Why does writing sometimes come easy and other times I can't seem to get it together? Is it because I  have SO much on my mind that I can not focus. I think sometimes it is and then other times I am all pooped out to have any energy to write or say another word. 

I honestly don't have all the time in the world. 
Blogging takes time. But so does raising two growing boys, who are only getting more rambunctious by this very moment.

So why do I blog? I blog because it helps me express moods and feelings. It helps get out ideas and topics that would just other wise, well....I guess go nowhere.
I blog because I love too. I blog so other women can be encouraged and see that they aren't alone in whatever they are going through.

And the list goes on.....

 If you blog, tell me why you blog? Do you find it easy all the time?



Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

In Wonder of it All... said...

I like to blog to shart more information for those who'd like to read it that I wouldn't normally post somewhere like FB.
I hope to get better at blogging :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails