Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring

What comes to mind when you think of spring? 
Here is some things I think of or enjoy when Spring arrives.

 
I just love gardens and flowers. Although I don't have a garden, I still enjoy walking through them and enjoying the beautiful things God has created.
 I took this from Martha Stewart but I love the feel of this picture. It is comforting and relaxing. A place you would be able to sit and take in all the gorgeous weather that comes with Spring.

 
Ahh. Amazing is what comes to mind here.... Just breathtaking. I would love one of these in my yard!

I know-- This isn't what comes to mind when I think of spring but I thought it was really cute. Hope you get a laugh out of it just like I did.
p.s. I did not take any of these photos. Just in case you were wondering.
Have a great weekend~


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails