Monday, November 23, 2009

{ Good Morning Monday}

Here are some announcements for the week.

1. I know some of you are going to be traveling. Maybe across states, the city or just down the road but I hope that each of you have a safe and great Thanksgiving week.
Since it is a Holiday week I felt that I should take some time and spent it with my family.
I will be taking a blogging vacation from Wednesday the 24th til Monday the 30th, which I will then return.
 I will update you on Monday as to how: my Thanksgiving went, how hosting it at my house went for the first time, and how shopping on crazy black Friday goes..

2. I will have a December giveaway coming shortly after I get back and I think you all will love it... So more on that later....

3. Let's Continue the *Thankful For*
I will post two more *Thankful For*  this week-- If you haven't gotten a chance to tell us what you are thankful for then join in.....

So that is it folks... Not much this week since I will be away--

  I do have some neat things planned for December so I hope that you will keep coming back to check it all out!


So have a Happy Thanksgiving



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails