Tuesday, November 10, 2009

What boot are you?

So I thought this would be interesting to do on the blog... We will see what you all think...

So as I was reading the Ladies Home Journal I saw an article on the 10 boots to have for this season. So I decided to post the name and picture of each boot and see which boot you would pick? I personally don't know anyone who would where some of them but I would be interested in seeing what you think...

So My Question To You Is--What Boot Are You?

Boot #1
Black High Heeled

  Boot #2
Brown Flat Boot



Boot #3
Black Heeled Bootie


Boot #4
Classic Flat Boot


Boot #5
Riding Boot


Boot #6
Zipper Detail Boot


Boot #7
Ankle Boot

Boot #8
Over the Knee Flats


Boot #9
Scrunched Ankle Boot


Boot #10
Grey Heeled Boot



Or are you #11
None of the boots.

I know I would be #11. I like a black or brown knee high heeled boot with skinny heels.. So they didn't have my pick.

So just click on comment and tell us what your choice would be! 



3 comments:

Katie Rice said...

I am a #11 also, i prefer skinny heels. :)

BOWquet said...

I think I'd be a #1, I love black and heels! :)

BrittanyHedrick said...

Well, Anyone who knows me- KNOWS I loved HIGH HIGH heels... and when it comes to boots it would be a over the knee or close to. SO, with all that said, I would be #11 because there isn't a high thin heel! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails