Thursday, November 5, 2009

"Yummy Bars"

So I have been trying not to put sooo many recipes up. I just can't help it though--- I love sharing it with others---
Last night we had bible study and I made these --yummy bars--yes, that is there name--and they were a hit! Everyone loved them! So I thought I would share with you all.

Yummy Bars

Ingredient:
2 cans Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
2 Packages Cream cheese
1 cup sugar

Topping:
1 stick of butter
1/4 cup sugar
1 tsp. Cinnamon

1. Unroll 1 can of crescent rolls and place on bottom of 9x13 greased pan.
2. Mix cream cheese and sugar-spread on top. I usually heat up the cream cheese a little bit so it is easy to mix.
3. Place 2nd can of crescent rolls on top.
4. Melt Butter and mix with sugar and cinnamon then pour on top (this is the topping mix)
5. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until golden brown and the dough feels done.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Tony & Heather Yancey said...

This sounds YUMMY! I'm eager to try out this recipe. && thank you for posting the recipes. I don't get try many with Tony being deployed, but boy, do I have many recipes saved up for when my hubby returns! :)

Krysten said...

I am happy to post anything about food! :-) Enjoy it when you get the chance to try it! It is great!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails