Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Announcing Our First Guest Writer: Open Light Studio:

--I am so excited about this announcement--
I have been in the process of gathering guest writers for Mommy Buzz and I can finally announce that we are going to have Open Light Studios Photography joining us!

Nate and Laura Henderson



It has been wonderful getting to know them and learn from them through a class I took while up while up in Savannah, Ga.
They are a sweet husband-wife photography team serving Savannah, GA/Hilton Head, SC area.
And was recently featured in THE KNOT: Georgia for the November issue.
They have a 2 year old boy named, Boaz,and are happily expecting there next little one in April. 

They will be providing us with great tips and ideas to help you better yourself with the camera and will be more then happy to answer questions that any readers may have. They will be providing these tips and ideas about every couple of weeks.

I have enjoyed learning and better educating myself with photography and I hope that you will enjoy these great pointers, tips and ideas as well.

Please stay tuned for more to come!

Please take some time to checkout there website and see there amazing work for yourself!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails