Thursday, November 12, 2009

*Thankful For: My Husband*



So I realized last night as I was vegging on the couch that I forgot to write a *Thankful For* for the day... So I thought, "I will just post one first thing in the morning"-- well little did I know the following would occur...

First off-- I woke up late due to not sleeping great last night -- and then--my child woke up crying because he thought I left him in bed and only got his brother up-- and then--my computer and Internet wouldn't work.... So all around this morning didn't go as I had planned.. (Wow, that was a long sentence)
So needless to say, I have my little one down and the other one playing, while I catch up on e-mails, the blog, and my cup of coffee (which I don't normally drink.)

I am finally getting to the *Thankful For* Part:
I am thankful for my husband


I am thankful for him today and everyday..
He is a wonderful, loving, understanding, God directed, and self-less husband. He has made an awesome daddy and I know he is a great example for our boys to look up too. He would do anything for me and sometimes that anything is definitely pushed to the max.. With caring and raising two children, making our house a home, and vigorously working (with Gods much needed help----might I add) on being that desired Proverbs 31 women... It doesn't leave much time-- for-- much!

So I am so thankful that God made him my husband-He searches Gods word to direct this family, he is a hard worker, he encourages me, he is my best friend, his is a wonderful father, and I love him so much and am thankful everyday for such a great man, as my husband!


So I am going to do the same thing I did for my sister. I am going to post some quotes on marriage or husbands:

Here they are:

Love is the thing that enables a woman to sing while she mops up the floor after her husband has walked across it in his barn boots.
 (Now my husband does not have barn boots but he does track stuff in every now and then)

When a wife has a good husband it is easily seen in her face.

A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband, while a man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.

A good husband makes a good wife.

Love at first sight is easy to understand; it's when two people have been looking at each other for a lifetime that it becomes a miracle.

Marriage is not a noun; it's a verb. It isn't something you get. It's something you do. It's the way you love your partner every day.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails