Tuesday, November 24, 2009

*Thankful For*

*Thankful For*


As I end the *Thankful For* post today I want us all to remember what we have said we are thankful for. Even if you didn't post anything I know it has been on all our minds.  I would like for us to remember this throughout the year and to be thankful for what the Lord has given us. Not just during Thanksgiving or the Holidays but to always be thankful. 
I wrote this a few weeks back but it is important for children to see thankfulness throughout the entire year. If it is practiced throughout the year, children will learn that those attitudes should be a way of life.
We do this through being a role model. Leading them by example.
First Thessalonian 5:18 reminds us that we are "to give thanks in all circumstances" (NIV); we are truly supposed to be thankful at all times.  

 

Giving Thanks to God for All Things Big or Small.

A Note to you from Me:


Thank you to all of you who have participated in the Thankful For post. I have enjoyed seeing what you are all thankful for and I look forward to hearing how everyones Thanksgiving went. I know other who have read them have found them encouraging. So thank you again!


 Don't forget I will be taking a few days off this week.  Wednesday the 25th -Sunday 29th. So I will be up running full force come Monday morning the 30th. I have some things planned for December that I think you will enjoy!! 


Take care and have a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving!


Mommy Buzz



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails