Tuesday, November 17, 2009

*ThankFul For*

Thankful For: My husband having a job

I am so thankful today that my husband has a job. Well let me repeat that--I am thankful everyday that my husband has a job. He has been very blessed thus far and I pray that God continues to bless him with this job. Back in January my husbands company put a hold on raises and promotions. They unfortunately have had a few layoffs this past year unexpectedly and it is so sad to hear.  It just makes me realize how blessed we are right now for him to have his job.

I know some of you out their are without a job right now, or maybe your spouse is. I know that it can be tough, but hang in their.

We will go through difficult seasons in our life but remember that God will not give us more then we can handle. He wants us to cling to Him and His word and rely on Him. When we put 100% of our faith in Him it is amazing to see how He blesses us!
 




5 comments:

BrittanyHedrick said...

I love this "Thankful For" because In the economy these days people left and right are getting layed off or demoted. I am EXTREMELY thankful that Adam has a job as well.. (even if it is 12 Hr days) I was just talking to him about it yesterday and we are thankful that God is all knowing and knew that the economy would be this way at this time in our lives. Preparing us for this financial situation. Thank the Lord for his guidance! His company was told that there is very little budget for a Christmas bonus or raise for anyone. We were looking forward to it when he first started this job a year or so back.. Therefore like you said, Krysten, putting 100% FAITH in the Lord! Thank you for putting this post up- It is a fantastic reminder of how amazing God is throughout this time in our lives.

Deborah said...

I am thankful for my husband's job too...he is only 1 of 3 guys still working and we have been praying for the company that they don't go under.

StephScisco said...

This is a really great "Thankful For." I am also so thankful that my hubby has a job and he goes out and works so hard everyday for our family.

Chad & Amber said...

Favorite thing about Thanksgiving:

I would have to say my favorite thing about Thanksgiving is most definitley, "family." As Chad and I walked through the adoption process with our son, James, we were confronted with the reality that "family" is something we daily take for granted. For so many, walking into a warm home filled with the aroma of turkey, stuffing and pumpkin pie along with the sound of loved ones laughter is something they have and maybe will never experience. For us, it is all we have ever known, it is something we most defintiley take for granted. So many children and adults everywhere have no one to call "family", no beautiful front door covered in pumpkins to greet them next Thursday. This year I am most definitley thankful for my family, thankful for the godly heritage and love the Lord has richly blessed me with and incredily convited that He has called me to share that love, to be mindful of the least of these.

Katie Rice said...

I am super Thankful for the freedom that we have to worship our GOD wherever we are! There are so many places that we would be shunned or even put to Death if we proclamed the name of Jesus Christ.

Related Posts with Thumbnails