Monday, November 23, 2009

{Shopping}

Shopping

So this past weekend my hubby and I, along with our two children, searched all over Savannah for our Christmas picture outfits along with a few other things for Thanksgiving. We traveled about 200 miles all weekend long. This did include driving 45 miles to Darien, Ga looking for: one particular store, that had one particular shirt, for one particular someone (to find out it didn't match.)

Now let me just tell you:
1st--I have a wonderful husband who puts up with my A type personality. Everything has to be perfect and until then I don't stop . Until--yes--my sweet husband-- brought me back to reality and reminded me we had been to every store possible (literally) in search of these items. We were on day #2 in search of these items. We had pushed our limit with the kids and we had church in one hour.

2nd-- I had two amazing little boys who traveled all over town very well... They were such troopers.

3rd-- I no longer want to step foot into another store looking for holiday outfits, shoes, a table cloth for Thanksgiving, or anything else until-- I guess next year--Or --until Friday (the day after Thanksgiving,where you will find me shopping but this time it will be for-- FUN!!)

So I say all this to ask:
Do you like to shop?
Will we be find you shopping this Friday and Saturday?
Are you going to be up before dawn, in a long line, standing in the cold to get that particular someone a particular gift?
It is a family tradition?

Share with us your ideal plan for the weekend after Thanksgiving....



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails