Monday, November 9, 2009

*Thankful For*

Today I asked Ethan what he was thankful for and he said, "My baby brother."

He adores him so much. It is the sweetest thing you could possibly imagine.
I am so thankful that the Lord has blessed us with such sweet little boys. Ethan loves Tucker so much.Ethan has recently started telling Tucker, "Tucker, you know better...You don't do that... Momma doesn't want it that way..." I just listen to him and laugh because I think it is so adorable.
Oh, the minds of our children...If we could just for a minute be in there mind thinking what they are thinking--they have this constantly churning mind--full of questions and so curious.

Thank you Lord for my two sweet little boys!

1 comment:

BrittanyHedrick said...

I truly am thankful for my in-laws.. I am so thankful for Adam's mom and dad. They have been so helpful to me and my family in too many ways to describe. They recently came over just for me to run an errand that I could not take the kids to.. Thank you Grandma & Grandpa! :) They will never know how thankful & blessed we are to have them in our life!

Related Posts with Thumbnails